Thanks to everyone who is using Ilaro and submitted requests to us. We heard the requests and the updates are here. Version 1.1 offers
- exporting of your research cards into RTF, TXT, and HTML format,
- AirPrint support that allows you to select which research cards you would like to print,
- localization in 5 languages: Chinese (simplified), Japanese, French, Portuguese and Spanish,
- an improved feedback panel that streamlines the feedback process,
- updates to labels to clarify the intended use of some features,
- an additonal help panel on some menus to help guide new users, and
- a fix to a category filtering bug that would cause a crash when adding new subject cards with an active category filter.
Check it out and let us know what you think. We love the feedback and the input from Ilaro users.